X-Ray Calibration Services
The main focus of AIM X-Ray are calibrations of x-ray generators. All x-ray calibrations and preventative maintenance checks are completed to health and safety standards required by the Department of Health in your state. In most cases, the x-ray calibration report will be available the same day as the preventative maintenance service is completed.
- Check mA, kvp, and timer accuracy and make adjustments as needed
- Complete reproducability, half value layer, and linearity tests
- X-ray and collimator light field alignment
- X-ray and image receptor alignment
- All collimator tests
- Complete cassette tests if needed (up to 10 cassettes included in basic price)
- Service support. We can answer your questions about what is required to comply with the radiation safety standards for the department of health.
- We can help you understand what you need to do to prepare for a state inspection.
- After a state inspection we can help you understand your report and provide service to correct any violations.
How it Works
- Go to the Contact Us for Appointment tab and provide us with your information and we will contact you shortly to set up an appointment for a calibration or service. Or call us at 612-839-3202.
- After your calibration and preventive maintenance check has been completed, we will provide you with a report. In most cases we can provide you with the report the same day.